Quiz: 2023.11.18 Quiz (Calendar)
- 18k pink gold case in 41.5mm with a 8.1mm thickness; sapphire display caseback, skeletonized movement with pink gold indexes and hands, luminous hands and marker. Integrated bracelet with quick release system, together with extra rubber strap.
- Automatic in house calibre 1120 QPSQ/1, 22k winding rotor, Geneva Seal certified.
- Power reserve is 40hrs
- Priced at 130,000 Euro
- Stainless steel case in 42mm with granata and silver dial.
- Manufacture PF043 automatic chronograph movement with annual calendar functions.
- Power reserve is 45hrs
- Priced at 19,400CHF
18k desert gold case in 40mm. New manual winding Caliber No003, 80hrs power reserve. Power reserve indicator on movement. Adjustable backward on the month setting. Priced at 55,000.00 CHF
- Case in Stainless steel with 18k gold bezel and crown in 39.5mm.
- Blue ceramic bezel insert, domed sapphire crystal with AR coating and steel caseback; 200m water-resistant.
- Automatic in house caliber Cal39-11.
- Power reserve at 40 hours.
- Priced at 12,000€
- PERPETUAL CALENDAR 40MM
- Case material: Grade 5 titanium
- Name: DB25 Perpetual Calendar
- Reference: DB25sQPATIS13
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Spherical moon phase indication and leap-year indication at 12 o’clock, Perpetual calendar indicating the month at 3 o’clock, the date at 6 o’clock and the day of the week at 9 o’clock
- Movement: DB2324V2
- Type: Mechanical self-winding movement
- Adjustment: Winding, setting the date and the time by means of the crown (3 positions)
- The watch is cased in 18k rose gold, 43mm.
- Power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock; date indication at 6 o’clock.
- Manual winding in-house manufactured L.U.C Calibre 98.01-L, COSC certified, also with Geneva Seal.
- 9 days power reserve; four barrels.
- Limited to 50 pcs.
- Priced at 24,600.00CHF
Stainless steel case in 41mm. Automatic caliber CFB1972 annual calendar and chronograph movement. Power reserve is at 42 hours. Limited to 888 pieces. Priced at US$7,200.00
Stainless steel rectangular case in 48mm x 31mm. Automatic ETA 2895 movement. Opaline and silver coloured dial, date aperture at 6 o’clock below sub seconds counter. Leather strap with quick release mechanism. Power reserve at 42 hours. Priced at 2400 CHF
- FUNCTIONS: hours, minutes, bicompax chronograph, peripheral date
- CALIBRE A-500 – TITANIUM EDITION
- A-500, automatic self-winding mechanism
- DIAMETER: 30 mm
- POWER RESERVE: 60h
- DECORATION: sandblasted and NAC treated
- CASE: 42.5 mm monobloc bezel, crown and case middle in titanium, sub-case and push-pieces in carbon composite
- DIAL: blue PVD, frosted centre, rhodium-plated applied details coated with white Super-LumiNova emitting a blue glow, black minute track, rhodium-plated applied logo
- LIMITED EDITION: 25pcs
- 2022 Collection