Vacheron Constantin Metiers d’Art La legende du zodiaque chinois series – Ox (2021)
- Case is 40mm in Platinum PT950.
- Automatic in house caliber 2460 G4 with Hallmark of Geneva certification, 22k gold oscillating weight.
- Unique four apertures display showing the hours, minutes, days and dates.
- A paper-cutting technique known as Jianzhi, a popular art echoed in Swiss culture through its famous Scherenschnitt paper-cutting was adapted into the dial production; the Ox motif is etched directly in the metal.
- The pattern remains semi-embedded and stands out from its gold base by a subtle stage-setting of variously accentuating reliefs creating a depth effect.
- Then the dial is finished with Grand Feu enameling, which is achieved by firing at temperatures between 800 and 900 degrees Celsius.
- Power reserve is at 40hrs Limited to 12pcs.
- Priced at US$128,000.00