Roger Dubuis The Knights of the Round Table (2022)
- 45mm pink gold case, with pink gold and crystal sapphire bezel and pink gold and red Murano glass crown.
- The sapphire bezel allows wearer to admire the incredible details on the twelve knights also served as the hour indexes on the dial.
- Each knight has its own pose, the art of micro-sculpturing, the knights comes complete with their own medieval armour, plates, shield, helmet, and individually customised weapons.
- Each knight is set against a transparent blood-red flange that has been developed from precious Murano glass.
- Murano glass has also been used for the black pieces on the dial.
- Automatic Monobalancier RD821 calibre, Poinçon de Genève certified.
- Power reserve is at Limited to 28 pcs.
- Priced at 343,000€