Roger Dubuis Knights of the Round Table Monotourbillon/X (2022)
- Incredibly detailed knights (or animals of the zodiac in the case of the Chinese zodiac edition) individually crafted wonders of micro-sculpture, arrayed at 12 points around the dial serving as the hour indexes.
- Each knight are at 6mm tall and is individually crafted in pink gold.
- Purple blocks of carved Murano glass surrounds the central tourbillon, with double surfaced flange also carved from a single block of Murano glass.
- 18k Pink gold case in 45mm.
- Manual-winding caliber RD115, this is the first central tourbillon movement by Roger Dubuis.
- The crown has two modes winding / setting.
- The pusher at two o’clock is to activate them; when the pusher is engaged, a small red marker pops up that indicates the watch can now be adjusted.
- Limited to 8pcs.
- Priced at 620,000USD