Piaget Altiplano Ultimate Concept Watch (2020)
- Concept became reality in 2020; Piaget took the concept from 2 yrs ago and took it to production this year.
- The case is made of a new cobalt based alloy that is highly resistant, 2.3 times stronger than gold, size in 41mm, thickness at just 2mm.
- The construction of the movement is simply mind boggling; no balance cock, no shock absorbing system, no jewels for the balance staff because there’s no balance staff.
- The balance runs in a ball-bearing set into the back of the watch case.
- The crown is completely new it take the form of a flat, telescopic system, conventional sliding pinion clutch and crown wheel are substituted for a single, ‘infinite screw’.
- Manual winding caliber 900P-UC.
- Power reserve is at 40 hours.
- Priced at US$395,000.00