Panerai Luminor Goldtech Calendario Perpetuo PAM01269 (2022)
- Goldtech is a precious metal that is slightly darker but resistant to fading than the standard 5N pink gold, the composition is using 24% copper plus a small amount 0.4% of platinum, creating this beautiful pink gold hue that is unique to Panerai.
- GoldTech case in 44mm with sapphire display caseback.
- Automatic micro-rotor perpetual calendar calibre P.4100 movement, all setting can be achieved via the crown in any direction.
- Leap year, year, month and power reserve are shown on the movement side.
- GMT function.
- Power reserve is 72hrs Limited to 33pcs.
- Priced at 76,000€