Leica L1 and Leica L2 watches (2022)
- Stainless steel case in 41mm.
- L1 & L2 Hours, minutes, small second, date window, power reserve indicator with gradually closing blades, and on the L2It also features a second time zone GMT 12-hour bezel, day/night indicator.
- The patented “red-dot” push-crown is inspired by the shutter release button of a camera, the Leica watch push-crown is pressed, not pulled.
- Pressing the crown of the L1 and L2 triggers the seconds-hand reset and the status display on the dial switches from white to red.
- This mechanism can also be used to set the date with another date button, while pressing the crown again re-engages the movement.
- The Leica L2 also features a GMT-crown that can display both time zones with a single hand.
- Both L1 & L2 have manually-wound movements, displaying hours, minutes and seconds, a date window, status and power reserve.
- Power reserve at 60 hours The Leica watches are made in Germany” and developed in close cooperation with Lehmann Präzision GmbH.
- Available exclusively at selected Leica boutiques (China, Japan, Singapore, USA, Austria, Russia, UAE) Priced at : L1 US$10,000.00 L2 US$14,000.00