Jaeger LeCoultre Master Hybris Artistica Calibre 945 Galaxia (2022)
- Case is in 18k pink gold at 45mm with a thickness of 16.05mm, celestial dial with grisaille enamel, sapphire display caseback.
- There are three rings on the dial that shows the solar time, the most inside ring shows 24 hours, the outer ring shows the minute and the middle ring is the hour ring.
- The watch is a flying tourbillon that also display sidereal time, the celestial dial with star chart shows the constellations in the northern hemisphere, also a zodiac calendar and a minute repeater.
- The movement is a manual winding in-house calibre 945, many patented innovations in this movement including the trebuchet hammer and the governor.
- Power reserve is 40hrs
- Limited to 5pcs Priced at 450,000€