Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Calendar (2020)
- Stainless steel case in 40mm.
- Automatic in house calibre 899 featuring a new escapement and pallets: reconstructed in a slightly modified shape, they are made of silicon to minimise friction and thus consume less energy.
- This calendar movement also features a new jumping complication; during every month, the date hand makes a 90-degree jump from the 15th to the 16th, in order not to obscure the moon-phase display at 6 o’clock.
- Moonphase accuracy is 1116 years.
- The watch comes with a beautifully crafted Novonappa calf strap.
- Power reserve is at 70 hours.
- 8 years warranty.
- Priced at 9,500€