H. Moser Swiss Alp Watch Infinite Reboot (2021)
- Moser launched the Swiss Alp Watch Final Upgrade in February this year; and at the Watches and Wonders Shanghai 2021, they launched a unique and highly symbolic piece.
- The watch is almost identical to the earlier Swiss Alp Watch Final Upgrade, except this unique piece has the hour and minute hands taken away.
- Stainless steel with black DLC coating case, 38.2 mm x44 mm x 10.3 mm. It features a Vantablack® dial in its Concept version, with no logo or indices nor hands.
- Manual winding In-house Moser caliber HMC 324, featuring the signature Straumann balance spring with Breguet overcoil and Moser interchangeable escapement.
- Power reserve is 4 days Unique piece / auctioned on JD.com Sold for 388,000RMB / 59,700USD