Chanel J12 (2022)
- Ceramic case in 33mm in black or white with sapphire bezel insert.
- Screw down crown with color matching ceramic cabochon.
- Since Chanel’s major renewal of the J12 model in 2019, which included the development of the Calibre 12.1 (for the 38mm case) by Kenissi, the watch this year has added the addition of a newer movement for the smaller 33mm case size.
- This is a very clear indication of Chanel taking their watch making segment to a very high level.
- New calibre 12.2 is automatic winding, it is COSC certified which means the average daily rate is within -4/+6 sec.
- Display caseback shows off this beautiful movement, with a Chanel signed winding rotor.
- Power reserve is 50 hours Priced at 6,800€