Audemars Piguet Code 11.59 Self-Winding (2023)
- Stainless steel case in 41mm with a thickness of 10.7mm.
- Smoked Beige dial with matching strap.
- Automatic Caliber 4302 which has a 4.9mm thickness with 259 components.
- The watch also comes with a 22k pink gold winding rotor.
- Power reserve is 70 hrs Priced at US$27,800 WatchProfessor’s hands on review – the 11.59 collection first made its debut in 2019, hitting the market with a wave of harsh criticism.
- This 2023 collection has certainly matured and we can see with attention to details on the dial can make a massive difference.
- I find this Smoked Beige version the most attractive.
- Still not a fan of the double curved sapphire; at various angles, it creates distortion on the dial.
- But the combination of the dial color and the strap is on point, making this probably the most popular 11.59 by far!